Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Jen's Colorful Candy :)





The color scheme was red, blue-green, and yellow-green. I used the broken color technique in my piece  by the background, lollipop, tootsie roll, and gummy worm. I layered up all shades of reds, blues, and greens in the lollipop. The worm has different orange-ish colors and some blue-greens. The tootsie roll has layers of reds and greens. 

I think the best part of my work is the background, lollipop, and gummy worm. The background has a lot of color in it. For the lighter part of the background, I made a brush that makes multiple dots. For the darker part of the background I used a normal brush and made the dots myself. 

I would name this piece The Land of Color


2 comments:

  1. I love the vibrant colors in your drawing, they really get your attention and make your eye travel around the drawing. Great work (: ~ Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coloring is fantastic and love the hatch marks in the shadows. -Kat

    ReplyDelete