Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cecilys Fabulous Masterpiece!



I would name my work CANDY LAND
My color scheme was violet, yellow green, and yellow orange. I used the "broken color" technique in my work by the background mostly. I used a dotted brush and used different values of greens and purples to create a broken color technique.
I believe the best part of my image/masterpiece would have to be my yellow jawbreaker in the bottom left corner. I believe this because you can see a good glare and it has good colors used for the roundness of the candy. Plus the brush I used for the rapper around it looks very good.

3 comments:

  1. Ceci your drawing is awesome! I look the colors and the texture you used in the drawing. I would give you and A+ if I was your teacher. ~ Amanda (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the use of different brush sizes to create the dots for broken color.
    -Kat

    ReplyDelete